Welcome to www.stimuno.com (the “Site”). The Site is owned by PT. Dexa Medica (referred to as “Dexa”). Access to and use of the Site is subject to this legal notices (“Notices”) and all applicable laws and regulations including but not limited to laws and regulations regarding copyright, trademark, patent and other Intellectual Property Rights.
Please read this Notices carefully, by accessing or using this Site, you agree without restriction to be bound by this Notices. If you do not agree to follow and be bound by this Notices, you may not access, use or download materials from this Site.
- BY ACCESSING THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO ACCEPT, WITHOUT LIMITATION OR QUALIFICATION, ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS NOTICES. Dexa reserves the right to update or modify this Notices at any time without prior notice. For this reason, Dexa encourage you to review this Notices each time you use this Site.
- Dexa does not practice medicine or provide medical services of any kind on or through the Site. The informations are for informational purposes only and are not substitute for professional medical advice. You should never disregard or delay seeking medical advice because of something you see in the Site, you should always talk to a physician or other qualified health professional concerning your medical condition.
- The materials used and displayed on the Site, including but not limited to text, software, photographs, two dimension design and/or three dimension design, graphics, lay-out, illustrations, artwork, video, music and sound, names, logos, trademarks, industrial design, are the property of Dexa and is protected by copyright, trademark and other laws. You agree not to modify, reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any such material of this Site.
- The Site may contain links to other websites or resources. DEXA neither control nor endorse such other websites, nor has reviewed or approved any content on other websites. Dexa does not control the other websites and is not responsible for their content. The other websites may contain information that is inaccurate, incomplete, or outdated. You expressly agree that your access and use of the other websites is solely at your own risk.
- THIS SITE CONTAINS INFORMATION CONCERNING DEXA THAT MAY BE USEFUL TO OUR CUSTOMERS, EMPLOYEES, AND SHAREHOLDERS AS WELL AS TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC. HOWEVER, DEXA MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE ACCURACY OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY OBLIGATION TO UPDATE SAID INFORMATION. THE SITE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS", "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. THERE MAY BE DELAYS, OMISSIONS OR INACCURACIES IN THE CONTENT AND THE SITE, DEXA AND ITS AFFILIATES DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELESS, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE CONTENT OR THE SITE ITSELF, AND WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY SUCH EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES. DEXA DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT OF THIS SITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES, WORMS OR OTHER CODE THAT MAY MANIFEST CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES.
- Dexa is pleased to hear from its consumers and welcomes your feedback regarding its products and the Site. Dexa may post your feedback of products, comments, suggestions, or other material ("Submissions") so long as the content of your Submission is not unlawful, threatening, abusive, spiteful, defamatory, invasive of privacy, obscene, profane, sexually explicit, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable or injurious to third parties (including but not limited to, any content that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate applicable law). You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of your Submission. Dexa reserves the right (but not the obligation) to monitor, edit and remove any Submission. By posting or sending us any Submission, you grant Dexa a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and fully sub licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such Submission throughout the world in any media. You also grant Dexa the right to use the name you submit in connection with such Submission. By posting or sending us a Submission, you represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content in your Submission, that the content you provide is accurate, and that use of the content in your Submission does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You agree to indemnify Dexa against all claims and liabilities resulting from your Submission. Dexa does not take any responsibility and assumes no liability for any Submission posted by you or any other person or entity.
- Dexa does not intend The Site for child audiences, and has no intention of collecting personally-identifiable information (such as name, address, telephone number) from children under 18 years old. Should a child under 18 attempt to provide us with personally-identifiable information, we will decline to collect that information, and set a session cookie [or use other means for tracking the child while on the site] to make sure the child does not attempt to change his/her age and provide us with his/her personally-identifiable information. If you discover that your child has provided us with personally-identifiable information, we ask that a parent or guardian of the child contact us to + 62 21 7509575 or email us at email@example.com to cancel authorization for use of the child's personal data.
- Some of the functions of this Site may require creation of an account with us. As part of the registration process, visitors will select a User Name and Password, along with registration information, which must be accurate and updated. You may not select or use a User Name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person or use a User Name in which another person has rights without such person's authorization. Failure to comply with the above shall constitute a breach of this Agreement, which may result in immediate termination of your account. You agree to take reasonable measures to protect the security of your password. You are responsible for all usage or activity on your account, including use of the account by any third party authorized by you to use your User Name and Password. You shall notify DEXA of any known or suspected unauthorized use(s) of your account, or any known or suspected breach of security, including loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of your password or any other relevant registration details provided.
- This Notices and any disputes arising out of or related to the Site shall be governed by, and construed and enforced in accordance with, the laws of the Republic of Indonesia.